Mr Goshev graduated from Varna Free University ‘Chernorizets Hrabar’ in 2008.
He is fluent in the following languages: Bulgarian and English.
In 2005, during his studies at university, he started working as a trainee under Barrister Dian Ivanov.
Following his graduation in 2008, he was retained as a paralegal, and after his registration with Varna Bar Association in 2009 he became a fully-fledged lawyer in Barrister Ivanov’s team.
He is currently specializing in the following fields:
– Commercial Law: reorganisations, mergers and acquisitions, building corporate structures, preparation of commercial agreements, legal representation in commercial disputes, and commercial registration. Extensive experience in the structuring of large, medium-sized and small investment projects.
– Maritime Law: protection of the rights of seafarers, ship owners, bareboat charter operators and agents, arrests and clearance of cargoes and vessels, legal representation in maritime claims.
– Enforcement proceedings: representation in the enforcement proceedings of creditors, debtors and third parties, defence of debtors, appeal of the actions of enforcement officers and public bailiffs.
– Law of Obligations: preparation of all kinds of contracts and agreements, legal advice in case of contracts, negotiation and coordination, legal representation in contractual claims.
– Legal representation in civil proceedings.
– He completed the specialisation module in Maritime Law as part of his MA in Law at Varna Free University ‘Chernorizets Hrabar’.
– Further trainings in: commercial law, commercial registration and civil litigation, and enforcement proceedings.