Mr Panayotov graduated from ‘SS Cyril and Methodius’ University of Veliko Tarnovo in 2016.
He was registered as a junior lawyer with Varna Bar Association in 2018.
He started his traineeship at Dian Ivanov & Partners Law Firm, and at present is a junior lawyer in the company.
He is currently specialising in the following fields:
– Insurance Law – experience in the field of insurance, filing claims for and redress for damage, court proceedings in recourse and other claims between insurers and between victims and insurers.
– Administrative law and procedure: appeal of various types of individual and general administrative acts, including penal decisions.
– Civil litigation: experience in the field of civil, commercial and administrative court proceedings in cases of various material interest.
– Personal, Family, and Inheritance Law: experience in the field of the legal status of Bulgarian and foreign nationals, uncontested and contested divorce, inheritance, waiver of succession, etc.
– Law of Obligations: preparation and coordination of various types of freelance and commercial contracts.
– International Law: experience in the field of appeal to the European Court of Human Rights.