Ms Kostadinova graduated from Sofia University ‘St Kliment Ohridski’ in 2009.
From 2009 to 2012, she was an assistant lawyer at a Sofia-based law firm, and at present she works as a legal consultant at Dian Ivanov & Partners Law Firm.
She is currently specialising in the following law fields:
– Administrative law: appeal of various types of individual and general administrative acts, acts by the National Construction Supervision Directorate bodies.
– Law of Obligations – preparation of contracts, specialisation in the field of real estate transactions.
– Verification of title and related encumbrances.
– Spatial planning, cadastre and development – specialisation in the field of spatial planning status of land lots, cadastral map and registers, preparation and coordination of all types of contracts related to the construction process; cases connected with the application of the Commonhold Act.
– Completed course in legal English.
– Completed course in spatial planning.
– Completed training in mediation and registered mediator with the Unified Register at the Ministry of Justice.