He graduated from Sofia University ‘St Kliment Ohridski’ in 2011.
Mr Barbov was registered with the Varna Bar Association in 2013.
He is fluent in the following languages: Bulgarian, English, and German.
During his university studies, from 2005 to 2007 he was a trainee at a Sofia-based law firm, specialising in the fields of business law and property law, development, as well as the related administrative procedures and contractual relations.
From 2007 to 2011, he was Barrister Dian Ivanov’s trainee. Following his graduation in 2011, he became Barrister Ivanov’s paralegal, and has been a fully-fledged lawyer at Dian Ivanov & Partners Law Firm since 2013.
He is currently specialising in the following fields:
– Property Law – specialisation in the field of transactions of real estates, verification of title and related encumbrances, notarial proceedings, mortgages and other types of collaterals.
– Civil Procedure: experience in the field of civil and commercial proceedings in lawsuits with various -scale claims, including cassation appeal under the procedure of art. 290 of the Civil Procedure Code.
– Administrative Law and Procedure: appeal of various types of individual and general administrative acts, including penal decisions (of General Labour Inspectorate Executive Agency, Regional Health Inspectorates, National Revenue Agency, etc.), experience in the field of conducting local referendums and the related administrative and court proceedings.
– Tax Law and Procedure: experience in the field of taxation of various types of commercial transactions and operations of self-employed individuals, representation in tax assessment proceedings and proceedings for appeal of tax assessment notices, decrees for imposing interim measures, and other acts in the field.
– Private, Family and Inheritance Law: experience in the field of the legal status of the Bulgarian and foreign nationals, uncontested and contested divorce, inheritance, waiver of succession, etc.
– Law of Obligations: preparation and coordination of various types of freelance and commercial contracts.
– Labour and social security law: preparation of various documents and contracts in the field, specialisation in the field of employment of third-country foreign nationals in the Republic of Bulgaria, appeal of penal decisions and tax assessment notices related to the compulsory social security contributions, Commercial Law – preparation of contracts and legal representation in commercial litigation.
– Spatial planning, cadastre and development: specialisation in the field of the spatial planning status of land lots, the cadastral map and registers, preparation and coordination of all types of agreements related to the construction process; experience in the field of the administrative procedures related to planning permission, construction process and the commissioning of building sites.
Additional training courses:
– Completed degree in International Relations at Sofia University ‘St. Kliment Ohridski’ in the period 2002-2007.
– Completed trainings in spatial planning, cadastre and land register, in notarial proceedings, civil proceedings, and law of obligations.