Founder and CEO
Mr Ivanov graduated from Sofia University ‘St Kliment Ohridski’ in 2003.
Mr Ivanov was registered with the Varna Bar Association in 2004.
He is fluent in the following languages: Bulgarian, English, and Russian.
Member of IBA – International Bar Association, the Real Estate Committee, and the Managing Partners Committee
Mr Ivanov is currently specialising in the following fields:
– Administrative Law and Procedure: appeal of various types of individual and general administrative acts, including penal decisions (of RDCCS).
– Spatial planning, cadastre and development – specialisation in the field of the planning status of land, preparation and coordination of all types of contracts related to the development process; experience in the field of the administrative procedures connected with the permission of development, construction process and the commissioning of the construction sites.
– Insurance Law: extensive experience in the defence of both insurers and insurance brokers, and insured persons.
– Property Law: protection of property, rights of way, building rights, extension and superstructure.
– Legal representation in civil and administrative litigation.
– Completed trainings in spatial planning, cadastre and land register.
– Participant in the Balkan Legal Forum 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2018
– Participant in the Annual IBA Conference 2015 – Vienna